Erection dysfunction
If i am getting erection to sex and after penetrate in vagina...I m aroused soon in vagina...but I m getting erection to do sex... problem is m done soon(discharge soon)...and am getting night erection too wen I slept at night ...so do I have erectile dysfunction or not?

This is called a premature ejaculation. This is not only psychological but also physical because your penis and the supporting system is not fit enough to to extend  the intravaginal stroking time.
This needs detailed discussion and treatment.
You can contact through practo profile
PE and Ed performance Anxity have few underlying causes need to know few more detail history of masterbation sexual frequency health etc
To over come this problem issue consut Sexperts don't shy these kind of problems can't be resolved through messages details discussion required to find out reason get treated and enjoy sex life and future problems
for further assistance chat online
no it's curable
Hi, I don’t think this is Erectile dysfunction. More then psychological this seems to be physical. You have developed symptoms of premature ejaculation. There is that tip of your penis might have become hyper sensitive. The issue as described by you above is termed as premature ejaculation. I understand how this problem might have become the biggest problem of your life recently. Premature ejaculation is a common problem among men. About 30% to 40% of men have this problem at some time in their lives. I believe in your case your penis might have become hyper sensitive. Does it happen sometime you get erection you feel you should go in and the moment you try to enter it goes down and you ejaculate? Let me explain you about your issue in brief - The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
If you genuinely interested in getting your issue resolved then you can contact me either through online on google or meet in person. Would be happy to help you.
My take home message for you will be not to take stress and do not overthink as this would add to your issue. Avoid doing Masturbation and avoid watching porn in case if you do.
No , u dont
No
Reach Practo profile for further assistance.
Erectile dysfunction I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
It's called premature ejaculation which is mostly psychological .
consult a psychiatrist