Erectile dysfunction

Sir, I hv been suffering from ED& weak penis since 10 yrs. The main cause is mastubation, excess of exercise, indigestion & worry etc. Now I am getting married in the Sept16. I want to overcome this problem anyhow. Last week I started course of homeopathy. My query is that can I start Ayurveda along with homeopathy? Please suggest me.

Doctor Answers (2) on Erectile dysfunction

This is happening due to insufficiency of hormones and improper functions of serotonin. The good news is that this is easily treatable with herbal aurasafe tablets. These tablets improve blood supply to penis and nourish muscles and blood vessels of penis thereby making erection long and hard. At the same time, these tablets improve functions of serotonin thereby delaying ejaculation significantly.
Regards
Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Yes you can but try taking one course of medicines at one time to yield complete benefits. If you intend to take both courses then kindly keep a gap of atleast half hr between both medicines.