Erectile dysfunction
If i left thinking and avoid sex or masterbution for sometime to overcome anxiety of erection .my psychological ed problm will be normal. ...which i get negative thoughts will be disappear if i left thinking about this issue..and if yes how many months or day it take to remove all this problem..

Hello.. Appreciate you for reaching out. And yes Ed can be psychological and physiological issue. You get test done for Ed (psychological assessments) can help you in diagnosis for Ed. You might be ruminative in your thoughts  and it's making you anxious.
I will suggest to meet a clinical psychologist who can test you for Ed and can give proper diagnosis and intervention plan for the same.
Till time try relaxation breathing techniques, which will help you for your anxieties.
Please go for psychological counseling as it might benefit you. You might be suffering from a sex addiction issue. Counseling will help you figure what you are gaining from this and how best to overcome it.
An clinical / counseling psychologist might be able to help you.
Dear friend more you think, more u get anxious and more there is performance anxiety... so what u need to do is relax, ensure your diabetic test and medical history and then affirm yourself positively. It will help. Affirm that you are sexually active and sexually healthy.
Relax, dnt get anxious about sexual performance...
Hello, Thank you for reaching out with your concern. Avoidance is rarely a solution to anxiety related problems.
I would suggest reaching out for therapy with a counselling psychologist, we would assess what may be triggering the anxiety, and help you to learn strategies to cope with it, that will help you face intimate situations while dealing with your anxiety. We would also help you to develop a more helpful attitude towards this to help you feel unanxiously concerned. Feel free to reach out to me, for an appointment so we can help you be on your way to face the anxiety.
Hello. First of all I appreciate that you are open to speak about it. ED condition can be organic or psychosocial. If it is organic, appropriate medical professionals are best to deal with it. ED that occurs due to psychological factors can be dealt with therapeutic interventions and approaches. The approaches will majorly help one to deal with the way one thinks and behaves that is causing the problem. It may need time based on severity of the problem and will need the person to be regular with sessions.
The client can consult a medical professional followed by a mental health professional at present. This will help him to become aware of the accurate diagnosis followed by associated reason. Further, the professionals can suggest him the best way to deal with the ED problem.