Erectile dysfunction
I am having this problem since last 6 months. I dont know what to do and i think this problem getting increased day by day.

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy..chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb....Manmath ras .... nd tb....sidh makardhwaj bati... one each morning & evening for 3 months...wd hot milk.. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally .

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+195
Chat with a sexologist
Hi, u got to talk to sexologist n start the treatment.