Erectile dysfunction
I am 29 year old guy married for 1.5 years. We are planning to have a baby and off late I lose my erection in the middle of intercourse without ejaculation and later it becomes difficult to gain another erection. Please help.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello.... Erectile dysfunctionis the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex, you might be emasculating early , its premature ejaculation...Anxiety being the most common cause ...So first try relaxation techniques and distraction method. Then try to cut down on any habits like alcohol, smoking or drugs. This will help delay ejaculation. If there's no improvement then you must be investigated for underlying cause