Epididymytis
Last 10 days back I'm facing pain and swelling at testes place. I'm consulted a civil surgeon and as per his suggestions I'm went to ultrasound and as per that doctor says it's epididymytis. That time onwards I'm taken medicine by oral. Right now pain is decrease but still swelling and tender. I'm fully confusing because my testes enlarge is increasing or decreasing. Please suggest me, how to decrease the swelling and get softness of testes and epidymysis.

Dr. Bhavatej Enganti
Urologist 10 yrs exp Hyderabad
It will take at least 6 weeks for the swelling and pain to subside after you get such an infection like epididymitis. So please be patient for the problem to settle. If still in doubt please consult an urologist.