EnQUIRY ON INTERCOURSE
I rubbed my penis on my girl friend vagina. But didn't ejaculate. There was a white fluid near her vagina. And my girl friend last period date is 14-1-2017. Can she get pregnant.

Good afternoon Thnxs for your question Don't worry Wait for next menes. If not come than check urinary pregnancy test with morning urine sample after 7days.  Thnxs

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+138
Chat with a sexologist
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Cannot say anything for sure but Not necessarily. Depends on a lot of things. Wait for a few more days or then take a urine pregnancy test at home and then you will know. Consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.