Enlargement of one cheek

My rght side cheek is larger than other.1 year ago i taked weight gain supplement after use of this my weight increase and my whole face swell so I quit suplement after quit my sweling decreases but this enlargement of cheek plz tell the treatment.i m going in depression bcz of there any surgery option
views-icons 38 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Kindly see a dermatologist to understand the situation. Once the diagnosis is established, treatment plan can be suggested
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?