Emetophobia
Its been 2 years. I had jaundice at first instance. From that moment I started feeling nausea. I'm done with allopathy, homeopathy. I just came to know about emetophobia about a month ago. My symptoms are similar to it.  People says there is no cure available. It is ruining up my life. I'm scared.

Emetophobia can be successfully treated with Exposure therapy and Cognitive behavioral therapy. This treatment doesn't necessarily require that the individual actually vomit, but that he/she practice with situations, objects and activities which he fears might lead to vomiting, and which he's been avoiding. Consult Psychiatrist for further advice...