Emergency contraceptive
I want to know about contraceptive pills. Me and my husband had unprotected sex last night. Is their any emergency contraceptive which i can take to avoid pregnancy as i always had a doubt about contraceptives. Please suggest me a medicine which i have to take only once to prevent pregnancy.

Hey, i pill of cipla company is there ,it should be taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex ,available in medical shops, but  have minimal failure rate, consult gynaecologist  if you miss periods even after taking pill