Ellergy in private parts

Hi doctor my friend suffering ellergy in his private parts day by day it is spreading from one part to another part ,he is taking itracanazole daily 100 mg dosage whether it is safe to take daily dosage so help me
views-icons 65 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Ellergy in private parts

doctor profile image
Dr. D.Shailesh Kumar
6 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Homeopath
Stop the mediciwme whichever you are using. Expose to air daily in free time, clean the private parts regularly and maintain neatness becausmd that is less exposed to air which is causing problem
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?