Elbow joint pain
Hello, I am experiencing pain in my elbow joint since few days.. I go to swimming in morning and after 30-40 mins it stats with slight pain in my left elbow joint. It remains for 5-6 hrs then its gone. This I am experiencing since 3-4 days. To be specific there is no previous injury in my elbow.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Noida

Due to overstrain of muscle so keep continue ur activity but tk muscle relaxant medicine and heat formation after this apply pain relief ointment if it work then OK otherwise tk ultrasonic therapy for few days
Dr. Ajit Kumar (PT)
Physiotherapist 23 yrs exp Ranchi
You need proper physical examination of your elbow, please consult physiotherapist for assessment and treatment

Elbow injuries symptoms Elbow pain after lifting weights Severe elbow pain at night