Ejaculation quickly with in 1 mint
Sir, ejaculation quickly with in 1 mint ..please give me tablet tha i can stay long time in bed..i will time it before sex and i will take it in 1month 2 times

not use temporary tab or capsule take proper knowledge about this and take proper sex booster in ayurveda consult online if you want permanent solution for your future sex life
Consult online through Practo chat
Hi, Your problem of premature ejaculation can be solved. We have treatment and medications for your problem. You can consult me for details till then don’t take stress.
Consult with online for same.
Hello History not excessive masturbation?