sexual-counselling-icon
Effeminacy
Greetings. This is Arun & I'm a boy aged 19 years. All my life till now, I have been mocked & teased by my friends for my Girlish behaviour & Attitude. I really need to get rid of this behaviour. I Wish & long to be More Manly. Even girls are mocking at me. It really affects my self-confidence. At times, I hate myself to the core. Please Help Me because I have a long way to go in Life. All I need is to BE MANLY. To be a Complete MAN.

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

If your genital and other body parts are like of a male then better go for psychosexual therapy from a psychologist or psychiatrist
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Nothing wrong but need to screen in person Examination with endocrinologist or primarily with ur family Dr