ED - Problem?

Hi Doctor, I have been addicted to a habit of satisfying myself. Now I am Feel like I am not fit to be a family man. I am Scared to get married. Is it curable? I have been practicing this for almost 8 to 9 years. I am feeling ashamed of myself. Upon your answer I will be deciding my future.
views-icons 387 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajesh Verma
Sexologist 19 yrs exp Chennai
Hi Please consult Ayurvedic doctor and if possible take Homeopathy alongwith ayurveda it will help you better. In our centre we integrate both and we get very good results for the problems you have. So don't worry it is possible to come out of your problems/fear as you mentioned and start your treatment before marriage. As you take proper treatment you will be become more confident and you will feel better.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
8/9 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?