ED - Problem?
Hi Doctor, I have been addicted to a habit of satisfying myself. Now I am Feel like I am not fit to be a family man. I am Scared to get married. Is it curable? I have been practicing this for almost 8 to 9 years. I am feeling ashamed of myself. Upon your answer I will be deciding my future.

Dr. Rajesh Verma
Sexologist 20 yrs exp Chennai

Hi Please consult Ayurvedic doctor and if possible take Homeopathy alongwith ayurveda it will help you better. In our centre we integrate both and we get very good results for the problems you have. So don't worry it is possible to come out of your problems/fear as you mentioned and start your treatment before marriage. As you take proper treatment you will be become more confident and you will feel better.