Ecp after sex
I had ny period on 10th jan and after that last friday i had unprotected sex but ejaculated outside still i took a pill on saturday morning and 6 days after that i am having period cramps and still now sometimes i am having period cramps but no withdrawal bleeding till now . Withdrawal bleeding is not happening . Can u tell please why am i having the cramps then and no bleeding and if i have anything to worry cuz no bleeding till now its 8 days after the pill

Consult
Lots of details required to be able to properly advise you on this. Please consult Dr. Akriti Saxena. You can find me on google too.
Pls connect me on practo so that i can consult and help u for ur periods to come,my name is dr lavina batra
Hi good afternoon Thnxs for your question U said 10th Jan is ur period date but on which date u did unprotected sex? Ipills contains hormones that makes ur period irregular for 1 month and some side effects also. It's not necessary that after ipills bleeding is must sometimes bleeding not happened. So don't worry about it. Do one things WAIT for next period date if you missed ur regular period than do urinary pregnancy test with morning sample and inform me result so that I can advise u in better way. For further guidance Use my online consulting link so that we can discuss ur quary and advise you accordingly and guide u MY Online link is prac.to/drpanchani
Withdrawal bleed is jus side effect N side effects may not always manifest Also any emergency pill has a high failure rate u can be pregnant despite one