Eating homemade curd
Can I eat a bowl of homemade curd everyday with PCOS??i don't have any issues with dairy product. Please answer

Things need to be discussed in detail. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Hi Yes you can have make sure to have it during the lunch time... For further details and in depth response to your query, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hello, Milk products like curd, buttermilk, paneer, milk which is made from low fat milk or tonned milk can be taken by person who has PCOS.
Contact through direct consultation on Practo. for more detail diet plan.
Yes sure u can