Early pregnancy dont's

I want to know what are the things to be avoided from 40 Days to 2 months of pregnancy. Can I continue my teaching profession? Should I not strain too much? Can I go in scooty? Car?can I travel by air in 40 Days of my pregnancy confirmation? Plz tell the dos and don't after pregnancy confirmation.

Doctor Answers (1) on Early pregnancy dont's

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, yes you can continue your profession, you can travel either by scooty or bus provided road is smooth. Yes you can travel in air or train too. Yes stress shoulder be avoided. Eat healthy food, rather more of vegetables and fruits and you need to take more calories for growing child. Along with 3 major meals add 2-3 small snacks too in between. Quality night sleep of 7 hours a day is good. Avoid all junk and onside food. Vigorous exercise or jogging should be avoided. Simple stretching exercise and walking is good.