Early Hairfall/Hairloss
I'm suffering from hair loss due to hereditary (on crown and frontal region, skin is visible in both the regions). I've been suffering from hairfall from 3 4 years. I'm 22 yo now, can this be due to hormonal imbalance or nutritional deficiencies or any other factors? I've had a few tests done: 1. Testosterone: 4.7 ng/ml (Range 2.2-10.5) 2. FOLLICULAR STIMULATING HORMONE, FSH: 1.13 mUI/ml (Range 1.4 to 18.11) 3. DHEA SO4: 198.1 ug/dl (Range: 0-450) Since FSH is low, can this be a factor for my hair loss? Can I have some more tests done to confirm about the reason for early hair loss? (Hormonal and Nutritional) Please suggest all possible reasons.

This can be due to many factors combined, since it’s early onset. The earlier you start treatment, the better. As once the hair loss is excessive, the last resort becomes hair transplant.
Early hair fall can be multifactorial. Do you have any history alopecia in your family ? Like father or maternal uncle ? If yes, then it might be due to hereditary factors combined with nutritional deficiency. Early medicinal treatment may help to reduce the rate of hair fall and to maintain the quality of hair. In Androgenic Alopecia (Hereditary) the better option is Hair Transplant in future.
Take proper consultation and go for early medicinal treatment.
Don’t hurry for Hair Transplant at this age.