Early Hair graying
Hello sir, ma'am I am 21 years old boy and I have seen few grey hairs on my head My family history is not bad at all, my father got his 1st grey hair in the age of 50+ Also I have never used anything like hair gel, wax, spray or anything else But still my hairs graying I wanted to know what are the key factors which may be the reason of this and also please suggest me some shampoo which are safe to use

Check your nutritional levels and visit a dermatologist
Don't worry...you are suffering from premature canities  causing white hair... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Greying can be because of various reasons ranging from nutritional deficiency , stress, lifestyle to genetics or sometimes the cause is not known. Shampoo won’t really help with the greying of hair. You can consult online for further treatment
Premature greeting of hair is known as cannitus. It may be due to unhealthy lifestyle practices, nutritional deficiencies, genetic etc etc .
Consult a board certified dermatologist for this.
It may me due to some nutritional deficiency or your lifestyle maybe the cause need to get through your recent reports too..shampoo won't help ..you will need to consult a dermatologist....we can help you can consult us online
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.