Early ejaculation
I got married 8 months back but still I am unable to make my wife happy I ejaculate in very less time before entering. I am afraid if I will have good sex life or not

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi Many men have this kind of complaint. It is mostly depending on the mind of the person. Don't get over excited. Be calm & relaxed. Don't worry about your complaint, which may increase the problem. Have confidence. Practice stop & go technique, while urination. It helps you to strengthen the muscles. Sometimes, the problem may be due to some ailments like diabetes. Check for it. Before anything, I strongly advice you to be calm, worry not. If these doesn't help, consult in person