Early ejaculation
Ho, I wanted to know, that my friend (female) is facing early ejaculation problem when she intercourse with her Partner. It has been one month she is facing such problems, also doesn't feel any sensation in her female part during the course. What possible reason there might be for such incidents ?

There are few possibilities need evaluation come online for better understanding of your problem and advice treatment chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
Consult with gynaecologist.
Hi, This is a serious concern. Issue needs to be evaluated in detailed and accordingly treated to avoid any complications at a later stage.
Share me some more details
we have best treatment in Ayurveda for this problem best and good result without side effect consult us
Consult