Early discharge
Discharge occur in less than 1min while penetration, but while masturbation but it last slightly longer

Premature ejaculation is generally defined if time is less than 1-2 minute. It can be relative premature ejaculation If man timing is 5-7 minutes, but women partner takes more time. Hence the concern. Due to lack of proper guidance and ignorance, this issue does not get resolved easily. It is very easily treated by combination of following measures: 1). Proper counselling 2). Exercises / techniques 3). Penetrative and Non Penetrative Methods. 4). Medication It can be managed well and treated in 4-6 weeks. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/premature-ejaculation.html
less then 1 minute take some ayurveda booster consult online
Erectile Dysfunction ED is the most common sexual disorder found among youngsters. This disorder is fully curable through proper counselling and Ayurvedic and Herbal preparation. Muscular weakness, Excessive Stress, Work Load, Low confidence and Relationship issues could be the causes of ED.Erectile dysfunction is related to disturbed Nervous System and it can be cured with Good  Ayurvedic drugs.There are very good and efficient medicines for ED and certain Medicated Oils for Penis but before prescribing these medicines, I would like to share your detailed History so that we could reach at the basic root cause of your problem.So do not worry and be confident about the fact that your problem is fully curable with Proper medication and counselling. Penile hardness is very important factor in the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction. It can be achieved by taking Nerve  tonics like Ashwagangha Powder 1Tsf twice daily with Dhatupaushtik Churan I Tsf at night with Warm milk. Slow massage on the shaft of Penis with Shri Gopal Oil would also help. Detailed medical history is required for evaluation before giving you a good prescription. My website address is http://kayakalpinternational.com
Consult online
Premature ejaculation is fully treatable. Where the male partner, unwilling reaches climax within seconds. This is as such , not a disease , and does not require any test. But It cause poor compatibility between the partners. Premature ejaculation can be easily managed by the following measures: 1. Proper counselling 2. Exercises and techniques 3. Ayurvedic medicines It can be easily treatable within 3-4 weeks. Due to lack of knowledge and poor guidance most of the men are not able to handle Don't worry I can treat you positively.
For further information consult me directly.
excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis..which in future leads to premature ejaculation, shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina etc....Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda Vaajikaran treatment. As per Ayurveda Vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health.  Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. You can consult us online through this platform .and medicines will be sent to you by courier. Gud luck .may god give you all wellness.
The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role. Also note judging yourself about premature ejaculation by doing Masturbation is not the right way. As what you do with your hand and in sex there is a way difference.
As I’ve been successful in dealing with similar cases in the since past 29 years I would want you not to worry. If you genuinely interested in getting your issue resolved you can visit our profile for our availability either online or in person and rest assured your problem can be resolved.
Dont take stress. Avoid doing masturbation and avoid watching porn.
Hi Don't worry it's PE performance Anxity  There r ways and means to overcome this problem Take proper consult Will help u over come this problem
chat online for guidance and treatment
Chat online for proper assessment
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. The problem what u hav specified above seems like u hav premature ejaculation. Occasional episodes of premature ejaculation are common and are not a cause for concern. However, if you're finding that around half of your attempts at sex result in premature ejaculation, it might help u to get treatment. Causes of premature ejaculation Various psychological and physical factors can cause a man to suddenly experience premature ejaculation. Common physical causes include :- -prostate problems -thyroid problems Common psychological causes include:- -depression -stress So, get urself examined and evaluated properly and then the treatment can b prescribed. All the best !!
Exercise, b stress free, do yoga and meditation