Ear problem
Pain in my ear...my ear is blocked...i cannot hear any ones voice...please tell me who is the best doctor for me in amravati plzz
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nilesh Madkikar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 13 yrs exp Pune
Dr. Kishtij Patil and give my reference. It seems like you are suffering from Acute otitis media. Regards Dr. Nilesh Madkikar Pune
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.