Ear piercing became large
I wore heavy earrings with thick stud few months ago and my ear percings started bleeding..i removed the earrings and the piercings healed in a week but one of tge ear piercing becane very big as it got stretched..its now become low and im unable to wear earrings since many months. can any stitch be made to reduce the hole size and fix it.. who will make the stitch physician or specialist or surgeon..and cost of this treatment..pls advice

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

An ENT Surgeon or Plastic Surgeon is best at Ear Lobe repair
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Use this app. to find an ENT surgeon in your area and consult him.