Ear pain &water discharge
I have finished 25 sittings of radiotherapy and doctors told there would be pain in neck and they have prescribed mukine gel . Now am having ear pain and water discharge from my right ear. I have been taking antibiotics and pain killer as per doctors advise(ENT). pain has come down by 70℅ but Water discharge has increased and when ever I use ear drops the pain would be unbearable. Doctor has told it's an infection but am using antibiotics but the water discharge is troublesome .I request to help me in correct diagnosis and correct treatment

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

It is not possible for me to advise any treatment unless I have examined you. Please consult a good ENT doctor in your city for proper management.