Ear(hearing problem)
Hii dr.. my dad(age 48) suffering with ear problem since 9months.he consulted ENT and tested audiometry test,MRI etc..all tests are normal but he is unable to hear the voices and he is feeling some resound in his left ear.he also suffering with headache and sometimes feeling too tense.how to cure this ear problem.suggest me
103 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello..... It called tinnitus....Tinnitus involves the annoying sensation of hearing sound when no external sound is present,it could be subjective or objective, high blood pressure , turbulent blood flow , malformed capillary , exposure to high intensity sound can cause tinnitus , underlying cause should treated, take him to good ent specialist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.