Ear(hearing problem)
Hii dr.. my dad(age 48) suffering with ear problem since 9months.he consulted ENT and tested audiometry test,MRI etc..all tests are normal but he is unable to hear the voices and he is feeling some resound in his left ear.he also suffering with headache and sometimes feeling too tense.how to cure this ear problem.suggest me

Hello..... It called tinnitus....Tinnitus involves the annoying sensation of hearing sound when no external sound is present,it could be subjective or objective, high blood pressure , turbulent blood flow , malformed capillary , exposure to high intensity sound can cause tinnitus , underlying cause should treated, take him to good ent specialist.