EAR AND THROAT PAIN
I have an inflammation on my larynx part of my throat. Doctor diagonised it as "AUGMENTED CONGESTION PRESENT" by doing laryngoscopy. I have been on medication for d past 4.5 months. First 4 months; alopathy and now Homeopathy for 2 weeks. The pain was worse at earlier but now very very less; but still there. Also; I have a pain in ear. My ear crackles when swallowing or yawning. It hurts a lot. Kindly tell me the appropriate diet and lifestyle changes. and Ehat should I do? Thanks.

Dr. Payal Khandelwal
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Avoid curd, oily , spicy food , deep fried food and coldrinks or icecreams till you get better. Sour fruits, pickles can aggravate your condition.    Also do gargling with warm water regularly. And get treated for the disease not just symptoms.
Consultation for Ayurveda medicines if required.