Dysentry problem

I'm suffering from dysentry since two days. In fact, I'm not taking solid food and I'm only taking liquid kind of food. I took 2 tablets of eldoper, but still it hasn't come down. There perform is the same. What should I do?? Do I need to consult the doctor or any different kind of medication i should take??

Doctor Answers (2) on Dysentry problem

Hello. You can go for homeopathic treatment. You take Merc cor 30-TDS and colocynth 30-BD for 3 days. Drink lots of water. Take rest. You will get well soon
Prathap Kumar.M.P Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, Thank you for your query. Please take ORS powder mixed in 1 Ltr of luke warm water. Tablet Norflox TZ one tablet twice daily. You should not take eldoper whenever there is infective diarrhoea. Dysentery means there will be blood in stools. If you have diarrhoea along with blood in stools, it's better to see your near by general physician. If not, please take above mentioned medications. Drink plenty of liquids. You'll be fine. Hope this helps. Take care. Regards, Dr Prathap