Duralast 30mg

Hi. I have premature ejaculation. And I have had urinary tract infections and chronic abacterial prostatitis. Is it alright to take duralast 30 mg 2 hours before sex?

Doctor Answers (1) on Duralast 30mg

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Do not take any self medications...you should know that most of the time premature ejaculation occurs due to stress, anxiety or depression if that's the case psychological motivation itself will improve the condition....you should try to separate your professional life from your personal life and try to engage in activities which helps to destress like yoga, meditation and swimming.....if you are still finding it difficult consult a psychiatrist for psychological guidance.....Sometimes premature ejaculation can occur due to chronic alcoholism or in smokers, stopping that gradually will improve the condition. Sometimes it may be due to hormonal imbalance, or due to infection to prostate or due to trauma or might occur in diabetes and high blood pressure patients.....If this is the case, kindly consult a physician they will do the needful.