Duodenal n gastric ulcer
M on treatment for my duodenal ulcer n eosophageal ulcer since last 8 mnths.I dnt hv any pain in stomach bt still i hv vomitin once in 10-12 days n my stools are dark sometimes.So cn u tel me hw mch more time will it tke to get cured fully.M takin only nexpro rd bfre brkfst dats it.Is something serious ?

Hello there, We understand your problem and your condition. And yes once you have diagnosed with ulcer it will be there for life time. It should overtaken care by mere diet and medications. Diet should include non spicy, non greasy, fresh and unprocessed food, having food on time , not skipping meals and taking medications regularly given doctors. If you follow these it would 'be enough enough and won't need to take medications and it will take 6 months of time already. Thank you