Dull skin problem

I have dull skin and more oilly... My body is little fair but my face not so fair like my body...plz tell me how get glowing and little fair skin and i have uneven skin tone and what treatment will be suitable for me? And tell its possible to get even tone?

Doctor Answers (1) on Dull skin problem

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
Yes you can use glycolic acid containing creams at night and a sunscreen in the morning. To reduce oiliness you could additionally use retinoid creams/tablets. You will benefit from a procedure called chemical peel. It will improve your skin tone and reduce your oiliness. It is done once in 3 to 4 weeks by dermatologists trained in such procedures. Please visit a dermatologist near you to know more about these procedures. You will have to maintain your skin well by avoiding sunlight and using sunscreens regularly. In your diet you will need to restrict oily/fried food, red meat, milk products and high calorie food(like sweets, bakery products and chocolate). These foods can make your skin oily n prone for acne/pimples. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore.