Dull skin and dark circles
Hi folks, I have a problem of dark circles for more than 8 years now. Tried all the home remedies but still not able to get rid of this. I do not drink nor smoke and sleep for 7-8 hours daily, Exercise regularly which has zero impact on it. So I decided to consult dermatologist as I recommended by her I used aha skin glow facewash on the assurance that it may leave a glowing impact on my skin but  it's been two days since I'm using I can see pimples braking on my face and my skin is turning dark. point to be noted that I never ever expose my self to sun. Please suggest me is it a good facewash to use or shall I continue using my old routine soaps such as Dettol soap? Also do let me know how can I lighten my skin as I can see a huge difference between facial colour and body colour.

Aha glow facewash is absolutely way better choice than dettol soap ! Your Dermatologist might have prescribed you depigmenting agents too . Discuss in detail.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
It can be improved..Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Need to see pics first
Pics