Dull and dry face
I am 28 years old. I live in Delhi. I have never used any products on my face. My face looks very dull and dry. I have heard that serums help rejuvenate the face. I want a glowing and shiny face skin. Please suggest what products (drugstore/homemade) can I use to get that. Thank you.

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this... Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Le Dore Pearl face wash: wash face twice daily for 4 months Daytime: Solreva XL sunscreen: 9 am-12pm-4 pm Night: Glo Blanc multiactive white serum followed by Glo Blanc Night cream Tab. Radiplex: twice daily after food for 4 months Twice a week: wash face with E Clat face wash followed by application of Glo Blanc Whitening Mask
The above medicines are not available at any pharmacy as they come under the category of Cosmetic Dermatology Please contact: six two nine one seven six seven two zero eight for medicines delivery
Thanks for your query
Hello dear. Please share a clear picture of the face via online consultation for a better evaluation and treatment Or You can visit my clinic in Delhi
Kindly consult me online with photos for a proper diagnosis and treatment or visit a nearby qualified skin specialist dr.