Due to dandruff got dry wounds on scalp
Hi Doctor, Due to dandruff got dry wounds on scalp and in ear ways (I have attached a image of it) Last time I wisited a doctor ask me to apply this  "EUMOSONE M" ointment for 10 days But no help.. So can you please suggest any ointment or treatment so that I can get rid of it.. Thank you Amit

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Looks like scalp psoriasis. Do you have lesions on other parts of body? Do you have any nail changes? Treatment of psoriasis depends on the area involved and thickness of the lesion. You can apply: Momate ointment once daily in morning Protar ointment once daily at night Silkin shampoo alternate day Then review in a month.
psoriasis responds to treatment but can be recurrent for long. better to follow a dermatologist on a timely basis, and the treatment can be adjusted based on the disease activity and severity.
U seem to have Scalp psoriasis.need to know about ur condition in detail.pls have online consultation.
You may be suffering with fungal infection on scalp. Kindly consult since you may need oral medication.