Due to contibues use of d
Due to contibues use of dipsalic acid f for whiteheads my face skin has became se thin that while upper lip wax my skin tear off and so i going though healing of that.pls recommend to heal it fast without scar as well as how to thicken my skin and avoid whiteheads

Dr. Aman Sharma
Stop the use of the steroid cream, for sure immediately. You will have a tough time quitting it but cam be guided through it. Use a mild wash like cetaphil cl lotion and apply a moisturiser like epitheliale-ah cream as and when needed ,avoid sun exposure as far as possible and can consult online with a dermatologist, will need regular follow up