Dryness on finger
A couple of my fingers have got these dry patches of skin that have also become very hard. There is no pain or itching or any sort but i want to understand if this is something i should be worried about

Dr. Syed Rahil
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Hyderabad
Greetings! thanks for your query. The most likely diagnosis is "Callosities" based on the limited information and no photos. This occur due to repeated friction. To confirm the diagnosis and further assessment I would suggest you to see a Dermatologist. Callosities do not need any specific treatment. They resolve spontaneously once the triggering factors are avoided.