Dryness of skin
Hello doctor , After using the medicines you prescribed , skin has become dry near chin and cheeks. It is like a skin peeling off.pls advice on this .

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Greetings. I do not remember prescribing you any medications. Please feel free to message me in personal window, if you have additional questions. At the moment, without any medical information or a clinical photograph, it is not possible to comment precisely. I assume that you are using a form of retinoid which is known to make skin dry. You can use a face moisturizer or a sunscreen with a moisturizer to combat dryness. Meet a Dermatologist.