Dryness near my right eye
Hi I have very dry & rough area near my rgt eye. It has become short in size. And I do wear glasses only while working on system from past few weeks & I noticed that it has more dark circles only to my rgt eye rather than my rgt eye.

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi Is there itching or burning sensation at the spot? Dryness is with any peeling of the skin or discolouration? It may be a rash or allergy. Apply some cold cream or vegetable oil, like olive oil or coconut oil. You can consult a doctor  for further advice. You can consult me at Surabhi Speciality Homeopathy