Dryness in face as well as body skin
I'm facing severe dryness in face as well as body skin as I have sensitive skin. I tried so many soap for face and body but nothing is working kindly suggest good medicated soap to make my skin soft and supple as face wash doesn't suit me it makes my skin dark.kindly suggest only good soap,in moisturizing cream I'm using dr Reddy's venusua cream.

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this dryness.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Avoid using too much of soap on the body. Instead apply lather of the soap to clean yourself. You can continue using Venusia moisturising cream which has shea butter in it. Shea butter makes the skin soft and supple.