Dry skin, wrinkles n skin

My problem z that I have very dry skin and have lots of wrinkles in my eye n for head since I was 20 year old..now I look more elder than my age plizz suggest how to get ridoff this wrinkles...my another problem is since one week my face skin is itching n skin became very rough too..I have applied facepack n multani mitti even facial but it won't working plizz tel.

Dr. Rajdeep

You could use anti ageing creams containing retinaldehyde and glycolic acid. This will rejuvenate your skin. The best treatment for wrinkles however is Botulinum toxin injections. A dermatologist near you trained in this procedure should be able to do it for you. The injections effect lasts for about 6 months after which the procedure can be repeated. Therapeutic moisturisers are also available to reduce severe dryness and itching. A dermatologist will be able to prescribe these to you as well. Sometimes you might have developed an allergy for which a short course of steroid containing creams may be needed. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore Chirag Hospital Bangalore