Dry skin, wrinkles n skin

My problem z that I have very dry skin and have lots of wrinkles in my eye n for head since I was 20 year I look more elder than my age plizz suggest how to get ridoff this another problem is since one week my face skin is itching n skin became very rough too..I have applied facepack n multani mitti even facial but it won't working plizz tel.

Doctor Answers (1) on Dry skin, wrinkles n skin

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
You could use anti ageing creams containing retinaldehyde and glycolic acid. This will rejuvenate your skin. The best treatment for wrinkles however is Botulinum toxin injections. A dermatologist near you trained in this procedure should be able to do it for you. The injections effect lasts for about 6 months after which the procedure can be repeated. Therapeutic moisturisers are also available to reduce severe dryness and itching. A dermatologist will be able to prescribe these to you as well. Sometimes you might have developed an allergy for which a short course of steroid containing creams may be needed. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore Chirag Hospital Bangalore