Dry skin remedies
Hi Dr! I have a very dry skin... Joints in my ankles has become too rough. Im getting crack heals too.. What can i do for tgis? Which soap is better for me so that my skin dont feel dry.. Pls help me with this...

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you.
Meet a dermatologist.
Use Cetaphil cream as moisturizer or any other similar products daily.

Home remedy for dry skin on legs