Dry skin in palm
Age 23 Weight 106 Height 5'11 Experiencing dry skin in my right hand (photo attached ) from 3-4 months . I tried applying vaseline boroplus but no improvement. Suggest me what to do As winters are coming it is becoming more severe

This could be  Palmoplantar Keratoderma or palmar eczema. Do you have similar complaints over your soles ? Discuss in detail so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
U need to use good moisturisers atleast thrice a day. Minimise washing of hands.
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic contact dermatitis causing this skin peeling.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Needs more hydration. Use moisturizers for this dry skin issue