Dry skin and rough hands
I have tanned skin also the skin texture is not great also the hands r very rough it gives me discomfort .can you suggest something please.

Hi! You could be having some form of deficiency or hormonal imbalance.
You can visit clinic personally for treatment.
Apply ample moisturisers and use only mild soap.
Dry Skin:- Apply Physiogel AI Lotion over body. Apply Parasoft lotion or Oilatum lotion over wet body after bath. Oilatum bar for body wash. Blood test for Thyroid. Combination peels to clear face,spots,freckles,for glow,.Treatment is done by a dermatologist one session in three weeks,for complete treatment 5-6 sessions are needed.

Skin on hands splitting Skin shedding on hands Thin skin on back of hands