Dry skin and hair loss

Since I have dry skin from my childhood and it not yet been cleared till now I have tried many moisturizer creams even though it not wors, so I need to get a relief from this. And also my hair is so week and dandruff is also there the hair loss is being continued and the daily its being falling since I am a small in age I need to keep my hair healthier and stronger. So please any doctors can give me a suggestion for my problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Dry skin and hair loss

Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Further authentic information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
All the best. Avoid self-medications.