Dry skin and hair loss

Since I have dry skin from my childhood and it not yet been cleared till now I have tried many moisturizer creams even though it not wors, so I need to get a relief from this. And also my hair is so week and dandruff is also there the hair loss is being continued and the daily its being falling since I am a small in age I need to keep my hair healthier and stronger. So please any doctors can give me a suggestion for my problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Dry skin and hair loss

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Further authentic information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
All the best. Avoid self-medications.