Dry mouth and thirst
For past 1 year I constantly have to wake up at night because of dry mouth and thirst . And I don't sleep with my mouth open. I sometimes wake up one or sometimes two times in a night. What should I do?

Steam inhalation may be beneficial Plenty of fluids intake is advisable Blood sugar profile is advisable
Consultation for detailed discussion is advisable

Steam inhalation and adequate hydration is required.
Consult for detailed evaluation
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
There could be nasal blockage /OSA -Steam inhalation thrice a day -Try to sleep sideways
consult on the app for further examination and management.
Possibility of nasal block
Do deep breathing exercise
Take 3 to 4 lits of water every day Hydrate your self properly Do proper brush 🪥 in night Eat low salt n spice
Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
Steam inhalation