Dry in nose & throat
Hie sir, I ate an stick-ice last night. Since morning I feel dryness in my throat and nose. I am sneezing frequently since evening.., slightly effected by cough and headache at initial stage. Can u please suggest some medicine. TanQ.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. As of now you do not need any medicines. Just take steam inhalations twice or thrice a day. You do not need to add anything to the water. Just plain steam inhalation. Consult a general physician in person for further management if it doesnt subside. You have to drink lots of water today . Luke warm water. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.