Dry foreskin can't pull it back,cracking
I am a 22 year old male. From past 4 or 5 days my foreskin has become veery dry and cracking. sometimes its hard to pull it back when i need to use the restroom. there in no burning feeling unless the skin cracks and there is no bleeding. Kindly advise on the medication

It may be due to infection of candida, a yeast. Check if you are taking antibiotics, have high sugar levels or severly anxious. These are some reasons why you get cracks on the foreskin and dryness. If it is becoming hard to pull the foreskin back, you may require a minor surgery called circumcision. Pl see a surgeon. He will determine if it is necessary or if any smaller remedies are enough.

Hands cracking and bleeding Why does my skin crack Foreskin wont go back