Dry and un nourished hair
My hair are dry, they need moisturizing, I've tried many things but i haven't ended up with any satisfactory result. And after washing them, in 1-2 days my scalp become oily. Please suggest me something for healthy, smooth, shiny and silky hair Thank you!

Best is to take diet rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E like almonds, egg white, fish , citrus fruits etc. Also sunprotection s must. Use mild shampoo to wash your scalp. It's important to condition your hair. Consider using leave on conditioners on hair for better result . Also, it's recommended to consult doctor in person for better advice