Drug addiction treatment
My husband use to consume tablet he was addicted to that drug, but now he is not consuming since 2 months but he has stomach problem. Suddenly his stomach starts paining n it pains badly, so Is this a right place where in we can come n start the treatment for the same I want some advice related to this.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes you can get good advise on this platform. But you haven't mentioned what drug was he taking? And since how long had he been on that drug? I would suggest you consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management of the pain abdomen. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Share the drug name so as to advice further

Osteoporosis treatment drugs